Financial Policies for Parents
- There is a $30 Enrollment Fee per child which is not refundable. If needed, Enrollment Fees may be paid at the rate of an additional $5 per week until paid in full.
- Full Tuition is due each Monday by 5:30
- If tuition payment is late for any reason other than your child’s absence, your account is considered “late”. Late fees will be at the following rates:
- If tuition is not paid by Wednesday of the current week: $5 Late Fee
- If tuition not paid by Friday of the current week: $5 Additional Fee
- If tuition not paid by Monday of the next week: $10.00 Additional Fee
- If tuition not paid by Wednesday of the next week: $10.00 Additional Fee
- If tuition not paid by Friday of the next week: $10.00 Additional Fee
- If Tuition is not paid in full by third Monday: Services Will Be Discontinued
Holiday Fees For Families Receiving Child Care Assistance from the State of Illinois will be assessed as follows:
- The Center’s daily rate will be charged for each CCRS child enrolled. These additional fees may be paid at the rate of $5 per week, per child until the Holiday Fee is paid in full. Late fees will be assessed on non-payment of Holiday Fees.
For families who receive Child Care Assistance from the state of Illinois:
- All CCRS co-payment policies are the same as private pay policies. Co-payments, including “Gap Fees” are due each Monday if paid weekly and on the first day of the month if paid monthly.
If a family’s assistance is canceled for any reason, the family is responsible to pay full price until re-approved. If a family chooses to withdraw their child until re-approved, a new enrollment fee must be paid if the child is not re-enrolled within 30 days.
Late Pick-Up Fees are added if your child is not picked up by 5:30 p.m. This fee is $4.00 per child and doubles every 15 minutes. The Late Pick-Up Fee must be paid in full in order for your child to return to the center.
A 2 Week Notice must be given when withdrawing your child. If this notice is not given, the parent will be charged the 2 weeks.